What to do if you think you've been Exposed

Citizens should contact their Primary Care Physician (PCP) via telephone if they have concerns about possible exposure to someone who may have the Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have some of the symptoms of the virus. 

If you do not have a Primary Care Physician (PCP), you may contact the Texas Department of State Health Services via e-mail at:  coronavirus@dshs.texas.gov. Indiviiduals who feel they may have been exposed to COVID-19 may also call 2-1-1 and select "Option 6."  

How to protect yourself, your family, and your community

There are a few steps that you can take to keep yourself, your family, your co-workers, your friends, and your community healthy: