PALESTINE, Texas (April 15, 2019)
– The City of Palestine has announced the Good Friday holiday schedule for city facilities. The following city offices and facilities will close Friday, April 19th and will resume normal business hours on Monday, April 22nd.
The following city offices and facilities will be open April 19th.
- City Hall, which includes Customer Service, Municipal Court, Finance, Development Services, Public Works, Utilities, City Manager’s Office, Police Administration, Fire Administration, Human Resources, Streets, Emergency Management Office and Warehouse Services.
- Palestine Economic Development and Main Street Offices
- Palestine Community Services Offices
The following city offices and facilities will be closed Friday, April 19th and Saturday, April 20th.
- The Palestine Mall Concourse will remain open 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- The city secretary’s office will be open from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (last day to turn in mail-in ballot applications in person) and will return to regular business hours on Monday, April 22nd.
The following is scheduled from Public Works:
- Palestine Visitor Center
- Palestine Public Library (All library materials (books, dvds, audiobooks) can be returned at the exterior book drop located on the curb outside of the mall entrance.
Residents are asked to dial 911 for emergency issues. ###Contact: Michele Herbert City of Palestine Phone: (903) 731-8441 Cell: (903) 948-7818 504 N. Queen St. Palestine, TX 75801 firstname.lastname@example.org
- City garbage/recycling services will run as scheduled
- The compost site on Spring Street will be closed on Saturday, April 20th.
- To report after-hours and holiday water/sewer/road issues that require immediate attention, please contact City Hall at 903-729-2254, and press “0” for immediate assistance.